Bragging rights! I brag when I can about my fantastic finds. Today is going to summarize my superb additions to my wardrobe from my great shopping trip at the half off Goodwill sale!
1. Ralph Lauren wayfarer like sunglasses. $3, normally go for at least $100. I LOVE this type of sunglasses. I really didn’t think Polo sunglasses went for that much!
2. Guess knit long sleeve shirt off white and soft and just a few sparkles. I got it for $2.50, and I know it would normally go for at least $30.
3. Enzo Angiolini Slides, normally over $50. I got them for $3! I love Enzo’s shoes, and he definitely has fashion and comfort in mind with this lovely pair.
4. True Religion jeans, normally at least $120 – I got ‘em for $2.50. The zipper needs to be fixed, but that’s not hard. I’m not even sure they’ve ever been worn. (I need to get to the tailor NOW!!)
5. Coach Slide sandals, so comfy and cute in black! These normally go for over $90. Only $10 for me.
6. Cuoieria Fiorentina Italian Leather purse. This brand is extremely popular in Italy, but we here in the USA are not very aware of the label. Normally this might go for over $100 USD, and I got it for $5.00. I love the fact that I now own an obscure purse from Italy. Brand new, I could smell the leather on it! Mmmmm…nothing like the smell of leather couture for a low price…
Yard Sale purchase wins: (I had to hit a few, and one was a block wide sale, which is where I scored even further!)
1. Black House White Market faux fur/suede off white coat. LOVELY!! Feels wonderful on. Normally over $120, they were asking $20, I offered and got it for $5.00, I feel rich and luxurious in it. And fall is just around the corner….cough, cough! Not here yet though!
2. Broncos T-shirt, I’m not much of a sports freak, but I do want to sport supportive clothing when I attend a game. This was pretty interesting, because I was purchasing it from an ex-Broncos Cheerleader! She had never worn it because she had so much other Broncos paraphernalia. So I now have an original Tee that was made for a Broncos Cheerleader! Cute!
What I purchased this weekend would have cost me over $520 if I had bought everything brand new. Instead, I spent a whopping $32! What a savings, and I’m so in love with what I purchased, I can’t wait to go out and sport my new garb! See why I’m bragging? I know, you’re jealous!Pin It